Sunday, April 3, 2011

Obama's Power

This American Thinker article is upsetting. I didn't know that Obama had reduced our strategic deployed nuclear arsenal by FRIGGING NINETY PERCENT!

I knew he disarmed our border patrol in the face of unspeakable cartel violence.

I knew he pushed gays to serve openly in the military while our soldiers stand in harm's way. We are in at least two wars right now. Is this the time for major changes? Could lives be lost?

Is it me or if the equation equals American lives lost, that is the side Obama chooses.

It brings me back to a question I asked two years ago. What happens if conservatives take back congress. Will that stop Obama?

The answer was that it could stop Obama in a number of ways, but he will always be able to "mess" with America as Commander In Chief. Meaning he can damage our armed forces. And he can gut our nuclear arsenal.

Isn't it odd that is exactly what he has done?

Lord above, help us all to last until 2012. Preserve us in the midst of our enemies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment