Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cookie dough dreams and turtle fantasies

Britney Spears has blacklisted hot dogs, pizza and cookie dough ice cream? Aaaiiiieeeeee!

OK. Confession time. If I were her, I would have to do the same thing. Cookie dough is my downfall. I cannot buy the stuff. Or if I buy it, I must convince myself that it is teeming with salmonella and save it for baking for the kids. Or I swear I could balloon up to twice my weight. I completely concur with Britney on this. She has banned alcohol from her dressing room too, which is teeming with empty calories, and also lowers inhibitions, making a cookie dough binge more likely.

Good for her.

I hope Britney never ever discovers the decadent joy of a pound of Fannie May Pixies, the way my grandmother used to bring them on her visits from Chicago. Then all would be lost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment