Thursday, August 4, 2011

Doctor Who and Rose Tyler

My college boy was home for a couple of weeks and now he is gone. :-(

While he was here, though, he showed me the entire season of Dr. Who with Eccleston as the doctor and Piper as Rose. I have not seen any other seasons, but after doing a little reading around, I see that the Doctor never had as personal a relationship with any of his other female companions as he had with Rose. And who can blame him. She's gorgeous. And a sweet young thing. Full of wide-eyed wonder. I bet the producer and writers were in love with her, too, creating extra-special shows just for her.

Here is the climax of the final show of the season.

This series has spanned 47 years and there have been 11 different actors playing the Doctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment