Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Royal bridesmaid 3-y-o Grace Van Cutsem can't take the noise

via msnbc
via audilab
Adorable baby. That's what is so great about kids. They can't help but be themselves. She is being criticized as the "grumpy" bridesmaid, but I think that is unfair. This pic was taken not long after a loud flyover. And the cheering surged with each royal kiss.

I was always the little girl with my hands over my ears as well, so I sympathize. It was only in the last few years that I discovered that my left ear has paralyzed middle ear muscles. That means that loud noises, which are usually dampened by the tightening of these muscles, cause excruciating pain for me, and also cause hearing damage. Count me as a Van Cutsem fan. I think she is adorable and adds a note of realism to an otherwise well-scripted day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment