Saturday, May 7, 2011

David Beckham, rule 5 and a half

I know a lot of people have said Beckham was handsome before, but I think that he matured lately. He showed up at the wedding of William and Kate looking like James Bond. Relaxed and HOT!

You see, I always thought, like in this pic from hollywoodgossip, that he was trying too hard.

Hair was too short.
via celebrific

Hair was too long.
via manhairstyles

Too much artwork.
via top-footballer

Too much nudity.

But this one is just right.
via tv.popcrunch

I hope you don't mind a male rule 5 pinup this week.  I don't know what got into me.

See also:
Theospark bath night.
Theresamerica Yvette Vickers.
The Observatorium Conservative Women.
Maggie's Notebook 10 beautiful swimsuits.

More links? Let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment