Sunday, January 15, 2012

Marijuana radio commercial Bakersfield, CA

I was dozing just now as my college boy drives my car back to his college. I jolted awake when a commercial for "medical cannibus" aired. They claimed that if people have pain and are taking addictive medications like Vicodin or Oxycontin, they should come to their clinic and get set up with a "certificate and card" as a step to obtaining a "natural herbal pain relieving medical medication".

Huh.

Do the have arm patches at least? Because last I checked, people have to expose themselves to severely toxic chemicals in order to smoke marijuana.

I turned to my boy and said that was the very first time I had ever heard a radio commercial for pot. He said it was his first time, too. So listening to FM 97.1 "Q 97" the top 30 countdown is not for little ones. My kids and I will have to stick with Radio Disney. I wish there were a conservative radio alternative for children and teens.
###

0 comments:

Post a Comment