Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dems need to work on their message

Did Obama say that he needs more money to "rebuild crumbling infrastructure" in his State of the Union speech last night? Did he really say that? Does he think we are idiots? Never mind. I think I know the answer to that question. It is almost like groundhog day two years ago. Does Obama think we don't remember how he promised shovel-ready jobs two years ago? How can he think he will get away with promising infrastructure jobs again? And how stupid would we be to believe him?

I saw Nancy Pelosi's interview with Greta last night myself, and I swear it was frustrating. I thought we got rid of that woman. Is there a reason we couldn't have a Republican interviewed on that program? In the meantime, Pelosi says that the way to create jobs is to fix the educational system. This is political speak for a government takeover. I for one think it would be awesome if Pelosi and her cronies could sink their hooks into my kids and indoctrinate them for 12 years straight. A fantastic idea {sarcasm}.

What do I think of the Dems' message? It is awful. Why is that? Because their spend, spend, tax and takeover policies are killing this nation. They are killing the economy. They are spending borrowed/printed money we don't even have. Are there any right-thinking people who love this country who think we should spend money we don't have? Even if you don't have kids that will shoulder this debt, do you understand that the bad economy it creates kills your job prospects right here and right now?

We must support the Republicans and encourage them to make deep spending cuts. The Dem's profligate spending of the past few years makes this a necessity, instead of just a good idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment