Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Anne Hathaway, pretty as a picture

Doesn't she look great on the cover of November's Vogue? She has always been lovely, but now that she is maturing, she is approaching what I call Full Flower. I am personally a bit past that stage, with some petals drying around the edges, but I can still recognize it.
via eonline
As I am looking at more pictures of her, I realize that I like the one that looks like a snapshot the best.  She has naturally full lips, healthy shiny hair and beautiful brown eyes.  This gal just doesn't need that much makeup.  Oops, on second look, maybe she should put a bra on. 8-0
via examiner
And her life took a turn for the interesting when she found herself dating a person she now refers to as a "fraud".  Umm, yes, she would call that a "deal-breaker".
via b&b
Special Rule 5 thanks to The Other McCainAmerican Power Blog, and Theospark.

0 comments:

Post a Comment