Friday, March 18, 2011

Bollywood: Shakira to work in Farah Khan’s film!


Shakira, Latino popstar whose hips don’t lie, could be seen shaking her legs rather hips in a Bollywood film directed by ace choreographer turned director Farah Khan. Shakira, who recently performed at the 2006 MTV Video Music Awards, was very impressed over the Indian steps choreographed for her by Farah Khan that she plans to incorporate Khan’s trademark ‘latka jhatka’ moves in her next music video.
hollywood stars

“Shakira is so impressed with the classical and semi-classical mudras (dance steps) I made her do for the song she performed at the MTV awards that she expressed a desire to work with me,'’ said Ms Khan.
“She is definitely clued in to Bollywood dance and wants me to incorporate it in her next music video, which she wants me to direct for her,'’ added Farah.
Farah Khan is also reportedly trying to get Shakira to do an item number in her next film, Om Shanti Om, starring Shah Rukh Khan.
“Let’s see. Meanwhile, Shakira’s told me she plans to visit Mumbai in March, so I’ll speak to her then,” said Farah about Shakira playing a role in her film, “After all, she has seen my Chhaiyaan chhaiyaan song and the qawwali from Main Hoon Na and told me she enjoyed them. What’s more, she seemed to be familiar with Shah Rukh Khan though she’d never met him.”
“I’d have to create an entire new song for Shakira should she want to be a part of my film!” said Farah Khan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment